Tuesday, October 24, 2006

All I Really Need Duet


My brother Benjamin has been working at a preschool in Ottawa for a while now, and since he left Ottawa this week, he got together with Doug from his band, The Fox and the Hound, and recorded (in only two hours) a CD of some of the songs he's been playing for the kids. One track mysteriously got deleted, however, and so when he came through Montreal yesterday he asked me to re-record it with him as a duet. The song is one I've played here before, "All I Really Need" by Raffi. We did a few takes and I'm posting the one where we cracked up because midway through the first verse, we both sing the same wrong line. So we went with it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bravo! (now stop stalking me)

Anonymous said...

I like your site, especially the song shack lumberjack thingy .. lots of great tunes. I go there when I need a quick pick-me-up. It always makes me smile. Thank you.

A fellow pirate,
Carrie