Saturday, January 17, 2009

Just Hanging... Blogging Elsewhere

I'm sorry I haven't been posting here more than once a week, but I'm just that into my new blog: riseupsingingproject.blogspot.com

I know it's not personal enough for those of you who don't like singing or playing guitar and just want to know where I am in the world and what I'm doing, but... well, no excuses. I understand. But that's the way it is. It's taking up a lot of my blogging time. I do ramble about personal stuff over there once in a while too. It's not like you couldn't stalk me a little from those videos. You'd just learn songs too.

For those to whom that's a really undesireable prospect, here's a simple update. I'm still in Bangkok. I live here. I'm not going anywhere anytime soon. So there's no need for messages being all "Where in the world are you these days??" I'm in Bangkok.
1414/257 floor 9, tower B, Sukhumvit Plus, Sukhumvit Road, Prakhanong, Klong Toei, Bangkok 10110 Thailand
Just hanging at home. Being a homebody. Learning songs in Rise Up Singing.... riseupsingingproject.blogspot.com

I'll be around here from time to time. In the meantime, guys, seriously? 2009 is going to be the best year ever. Remember that.

No comments: