Thursday, November 30, 2006

Montreal since September

Montreal has been treating me decently since September. It's less Chinese than Chengdu, but still French and fabulous, so I can't complain. Other things I can't complain about (at all):
-my cute little 1,1/2 apartment on Saint Denis, coin Duluth. It's jungle-themed, and it's on the street level, so people can just knock and come right on in through the window. Very sitcomlike.
-Laura has an (awesome) apartment, 10 minutes away on Saint-Dominique. So I just spend all day walking back and forth on Duluth, which is nice.
-Steph, Brendan, Alexia, Nicholas. Montreal friends.

I've been up to Ottawa a few times now, to visit my mom and some brothers. The thirteen pictures in this album are from either my apartment, or my mom's house in Ottawa, with Laura, Benjamin and Alan. The pool pictures are from a cold autumn day when we dared each other to jump in the pool. Work takes up a lot of time, but in between, Montreal is still a party.

No comments: