Wednesday, March 28, 2007

The Guns of Brixton

I totally just kicked in a door. I'm not kidding. It was my own, actually. The bolt was caught and so I couldn't open it with my key. I jiggled it around for 15-20 minutes and finally got to door-stomping. The third kick did it, for you stats fanatics out there. Not one of my neighbors peeked out to see what the noise was all about, which is a little worrisome, really.

In other news, I'm cooking Kraft dinner and adding plum sauce and hot pickled vegetables to it.

4 comments:

Brien said...

Whoa! Simma-down anger boy! You need to get your 气 in order...wayyyy too much 阳.

Paul said...

Worldwide, that Kraft scenario is responsible for a high percentage of breakins and your neighbors probably knew that.

Matthew V said...

Brien, it's all that spicy 四川 food that does it, you know. Not too much 阳,too much 辣. And Paul I'm trying to figure out if you're saying that Kraft dinner angries up the blood and makes people go around door-kicking, or whether it smells so good that people want to break in to get some of that. My money's on the second scenario, although I suppose either is possible.

Jenny said...

So, do keep us posted on when you fix the door. I'm somewhat concerned about your lack of a locking door - seeing how your neighbors don't seem to have your back :)