Sunday, January 13, 2008

Pan Bo and me at Luo Dai on a Sunday

Here's a video uploaded to Facebook over a week ago. It's easier to upload to Facebook, so sadly I tend to get lazy about blogging here when it's already up on there. Anyway, it's a video of Pan Bo (see previous post) and me out at a town called Luo Dai. It was the fortuitous conjunction of payday followed by a day off for him, so he took me and his new girlfriend out there for the day. Hilarity ensued.
Chinese name: 潘波
Location: 四川,洛带

1 comment:

Unknown said...

MATTHEW!! I'm so glad I got the link to your blog page, if you keep up your cinematography skills you might be heading over to LA next. I really enjoyed seeing what you've been up too, I'll be checking into your page to follow your journeys. Have fun!
It's Andrew Walker by the way.