Saturday, August 08, 2009

Projects!

I'm about to post my two 282nd entry on my Rise Up Singing music blog (riseupsingingproject.blogspot.com) which I began about 282 days ago. By contrast, I haven't posted on this blog for months now. What I'm learning from this is that projects motivate me. So here's a small project to get this blog going again.
Picture-a-day.
For the next week, I'm going to post one picture daily of something in my life. It could be anything, but it'll definitely be a little piece of my life here in Bangkok, rather than some random scenic photo. I'll write about it a little, too. You know, for context.

Why only one week? Because one week from today I'll be on a plane from Bangkok to New York City via Kuwait, of all places. I'll be spending two weeks at my favourite place in the world (camp), and one more week in my second-favourite place (Montreal). All with my favourite people in the world (various). I'm sure to get lots of post material from that, but I also don't want to be under a daily obligation while I'm on my whirlwind North America visit. So: a week of Bangkok dailies, then we'll see.
This starts tomorrow. For now, I have to finish the post on my Rise Up Singing blog. So goodnight, guys.

1 comment:

Cameron L. Martindell said...

Good call to just ease into it. Have a good flight. Get me a Kuwait T-shirt if possible and have a blast at camp.